Sunday, October 12, 2014

1055.3- Workshop completed

Workshop - 4 hrs 0 min (Workshop 17:56, Total 157:28)
Rivet count: 0 (Total 2,154)

This is actually a back-dated post. Last week, we managed to make it to the local Harbor Freight (1.5 hours away) so I made the most of the trip. I purchased a rolling toolbox to help keep organized in the garage. I also managed to get the skins out of the crate and everyday after work was able to break it down into useful pieces. A lot of the wood is saved for future use, and some pieces were put to use immediately.




I made another EAA workbench to replace the one I had previously sold to a neighbor. I now have a surplus of room available. I used some crate materials for it, so apologies for the crudely photoshopped hiding of my address.The workshop is complete and looks great for the limited space available. Now all I need to do is find time in this ridiculously busy schedule to go out and get some work done. -M


No comments:

Post a Comment