Wednesday, July 31, 2013

1000.6- RV-10 Ruger- Tool Assembly

Workshop- 59 mins (Workshop 3:44, Total 3:44)

     I've spent the past few weeks running numbers about spare income vs. cost to see what kind of monetary outflow I can expect to be able to afford this whole project. The numbers are great, and I'm feeling confident. This past weekend I went on a shopping spree at Harbor Freight and Home Depot to buy some machines I didn't already own. Also swung by Lowe's for some lumber to build a modified EAA table for said machines. I'm building it a few inches taller and much narrower to save room in the work space.
     For tonight, I'm just assembling the band saw, drill press, and grinder to get a final measurement for the tool table dimensions. Pretty boring night overall. More fun to be had tomorrow. -M

No comments:

Post a Comment